//Wanderer Wondering
Wanderer Wondering

? Twilight Twilight Twilight Twilight Twilight
Monday 30 January 2012 ? 17:31 ? 0 comments
People say this all the time. So maybe some of you(or all of you) might get irritate with what im going to say. So you better DONT CONTINUE READING THIS if you are so.

Im giving you some time to think if you want or dont want to continue reading ((:

Okay. Back to where I wanted to say,

IM TOTALLY BORED RIGHT NOW :P

haha. See! I told you so. ((:

Because im totally bored, and dont know what to do besides surfing the internet and finding craps! Im going to post about :
 Twilight Saga

((: hehe. This is really(seriously) really my favourite movies and books. I have to say thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for bringing me to the cinema to watch the first installment of this movie, Twilight when i was spending my holiday in KL.
(saw this two poster on my way to the cinema)
At first, I saw this image on a book. Yes, its Twilight The Book. I went to the bookstore to buy Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. So, I went for my journey around the bookstore to find it, and i came across this book with an image on it(like it should be post for a movie). I stopped by to see it(just to read the synopsis of the book) and i find it interesting. I wanted to buy it but my main interest was something else. So i ditch.
The next day(i dont know specifically how many next day), my brother suggest us to see movie and we did. We went to see Twilight and after that i was WOWed. This movie is really damn awesome! FDGHDYIULDSTES! I felt remorse cause i did not buy the book. So we went again to the bookstore and guess what?! SOLD OUT. No more Twilight books. grrr! How my heart was crushed. )):
Eventually, after a few months. My sister bought all the Twilight Saga books for me. Yeah. ALL OF IT. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. And its cover are all original.
(This are the original Twilight covers)
How im lucky to have such a great sister. hehe.. Not that im bragging or something. ((:

So, recently i bought this new Twilight book. It is called Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide
This book is really remarkable. Really, if you are really really really a twilight fan, this is the book. This is the book you should own because it got every details you want to know about Twilight. It has specific details about all the people in Twilight especially the vampires and the werewolves. Gosh. How i praise myself for following my instinct. That is to buy this. ((: kekekeke.

Okay. Now I want to share you my favourite songs/music from Twilight that i always turn to mostly everyday.
Some of you may not like it but for me its really soothing for me to hear it. I never get bored of it.((:

1. Carter Burwell - Love Death Birth
2. Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby
3. Cider Sky - Northern Lights
4. Metric - Eclipse(All Yours)
5. UNKLE - With You In My Head (Feat. The Black Angels)
6. The Black Ghosts - Full Moon
7. Death Cab For Cutie - Meet Me On The Equinox
8. Carter Burwell - I Know What You Are
9. Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire
10. Lykke Like - Possibility
11. Anya Maria - Satellite Heart
12. Perry Farrel - Go All The Way
13. Sleeping At Last - Turning Page
14. Imperial Mammoth - Requiem of Water

Well. This is all that I could share about Twilight. Thanks for reading guys. ((: I know it aint so facinating.. ((:
Thank you vampires and werewolves ((:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Older post | Newer post