//Wanderer Wondering
Wanderer Wondering

? Hello Hello Look What We Have Here
Saturday 31 March 2012 ? 05:29 ? 0 comments
Gosh~~ Its been awhile since I last updated my blog- 'Baby I Have Brown Eyes'. 
*I updated the name of the blog to 'Baby I Have Brown Eyes- Harorochoi'*. (;
The reason why I added '- Harorochoi' was because I like the sound of it. *It sounds unique&rare. :D I combined Haroro- Runningman Haha/Ha Dong Hoon's Nickname and Choi- Choi Seung Hyun aka T.O.P
The reason why I didn't update my blog for a long time was because 
-I dont know what to post about. That is because I have a boring life );
-I often use Youtube than Blog. 
Explanation> I have an account on Youtube. So if I sign in, in Blog, my Youtube account will automatically log out itself. Why do I need to sign in Youtube when I can just search for videos easily? *In case you reader/s are wandering. Because I just want to! Im a very ineedtosignin bitch :D and also because there might be some videos that I would like to Like/Watch Later/Favourite and Subscribe to. (;
-I find that Blog is a hard web to enter. *Because I have a very bad BAD line. Curse you, Line! :D

Now, Im just going to update my blog as much as I could without thinking the consequences. CONSEQUENCES?! lol. hahahahaha

Older post | Newer post