//Wanderer Wondering
Wanderer Wondering

? What Makes You Beautiful
Monday 2 April 2012 ? 01:49 ? 0 comments

Oh yeah baby~~ Its One Direction
I love love love♥♥♥ all their songs especially What Makes You Beautiful AND One Thing
It is so so SO addictive. 

I especially ADORE this two cutie piesssss :D 


Zayn Malik AND Liam Payne. LOVE!
Here are some pictures of Zayn Malik & Liam Payne *in case some you reader/s dont know them or know them as One Direction but dont know each of the members' name.

ZAYN MALIK!!!
LIAM PAYNE!!!
Liam Payne & Zayn Malik
Zayn Malik & Liam Payne

Cute plus Handsome right?? I know. :P

-So thats it. I just wanted to write a simple post about them. If I write even more, definitely there is not going to be the end of it. :D Just ADORE them so SO much. :D 

One Direction : You dont know you're beautiful~~~ *taken from What Makes You Beautiful lyric
*Now that you have said it. Say it again. Again and again. :D

Older post | Newer post